Friday, August 13, 2010

Found My Smile

silly boys after a long bike ride
I found my smile yesterday and I'm not surprised I found it outside.  I'm a girl who needs the outdoors but some how house chores get in the way.   But not yesterday, instead I was out riding my bike with my boys and some scouts from our pack.  We rode on a trail at the south east side of Lake Whatcom and it was so beautiful.  The sun was shining and casting shadows and sprinkles of sunshine through the trees and onto the path.  The lake was right off the path and it lapped at the shore.  We rode 6 miles round trip but the trail went farther.  I really look forward to going back.

His first library card.  A big smile for that!

We found a smile at the library too.  My 7 year old was so happy to get his card and he showed every family member and even talked on the phone to Grammy about it.  Yesterday was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment