Friday, May 27, 2011

May Sailing Trip ... Part 1

Last Sunday, after church, we packed up the car, drove to my Mom's boat and loaded enough food and clothes on board for six people spending 6 nights out at sea.  
The days leading up to such a trip get a little crazy.  There is simply no room for error.  (in my mind)  Everything has to be planned, packed and provisioned.  But once we step on the boat all is good and I'm on vacation. 
DAY ONE - A great day to be on the water.

The water is perfect and it's a great day to set out.

 What do you see?

 A cool, big, cargo ship.


DAY TWO - It's Monday and we do some school on the boat.
 Math

 Reading

 Science (I really thought something gooey was inside
those things. I was wrong.)


 Little one here is playing a game to practice ordinals.  Which team will 
come in first, second and third.

No comments:

Post a Comment