Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Young Gun...

Our 4th of July was busy with family, food and fireworks.  During the day the youngest got some one on one BB practice.

Did I hit it?
Yep, right there.
We woke up Monday morning to a phone call that we had won the drawing for free fireworks from our local TNT dealer.  This was very exciting...
This is what we won!
It was exciting walking to the neighborhood green that evening with our big box of fireworks.  All was well until we started to shoot them off.  Some were a dud others never left the ground.  We kinda felt like we got last years items that didn't sell.  We are still thankful but our eyes are open to the quality of  "free" and what TNT is willing to give away.
 And while we are on the subject of fireworks I'd like to give my opinion of this little assault vehicle.
 Visually, this is a great piece of boxed gun powder.  It moves, spits sparks and flame...
AND has the most ear piercing squeal, I thought my ears were going to bleed.  The boys loved it though.  I think they got to cover their ears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment