Sunday, December 11, 2011

Winter Party...

The company holiday party was this weekend.  Time to dress up and enjoy an evening out. 
 I do enjoy getting dressed up once a year but not the shopping for the dress.  I find it very important to find something that will keep me warm, can be worn more than once during the winter (to church or for Christmas pictures), looks festive enough for a party and doesn't cost too much. I'd also like to find it in less than 30 minutes and that includes the trying on time. 

This year Josh celebrated 10 years at the company.  He was really sick with the head cold but managed to enjoy the dinner and his recognition.  We are all very proud of his accomplishments.

On another note...
The boys did all the decorating on our tree this year.  We didn't get all the ornaments on but I think it looks pretty good.

It looks kinda small as a backdrop but it's really the perfect size for our house.

1 comment: