Friday, May 16, 2014

Feeling Like Summer...

Oh ya, Summer is here! How do I know?  My grass allergies are in full swing.  That's OK, I'm taking care of it. 
I'm still getting out and taking care of weeding around some flowers. 
The Scientist did his reading school work outside so I could work and listen and help at the same time.

We went on a great walk with friends at Whatcom Falls Park.  The water was crazy and roaring.  I gave the kiddos strict instructions not to go the route we've gone before which takes us to the edge of the water.  I'm so glad I did.  I'm just sick about the little 7 year old on the local news that fell and got swept over. 


 This hill didn't just beckon to be climbed it screamed to be conquered!  So they did.

We also got out to the beach at Point Whitehorn.  Different day.






So thankful to have the energy this year to enjoy all these sunny days.

P.S. Grandma Patty - Three yellow buckets and little shovels went to the beach.  Only one set survived the harsh digging expectations of the Johnson boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment