Thursday, August 14, 2014

Grandmother's Rock! . . .

This week marked 5 weeks that Blossom has been with us.   We are all in a great groovy routine.  She still takes great naps and sleeps 10 hours straight through the night. 


 The boys still enjoy entertaining her.
Here they've build a tower for her to knock down. 

A few days ago Grammy treated us to lunch.  Blossom did great sitting in the high chair for about an hour.  Going out to eat was such a treat.  Getting everyone filled up with good food that I didn't have to prepare or clean up was so energizing for me. 

I wish everyone had the support from the Grandmothers like I do.  I don't take it for granted.  I'm so thankful for it.  The help they provide is a huge blessing!  Three cheers for awesome, helpful Grandmothers! 

2 comments:

  1. Family time is always a special time for us too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen - three cheers for helpful grandparents! And five weeks - that's flown by (from MY perspective, anyway ;D) Glad you have all your helpers back.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete