Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

A little Valentine fun and some pictures I love.

The boys helped me make 42 Valentines for our friends in PE.  Each boy needed 14 to give to the other boys.  I liked that the genders didn't have to give to the opposite gender.  These are just friend Valentines, boys gave to boys and girls gave to girls.  No weirdness that way.
I saw a picture of Super Tootsie Pop Valentines in a magazine or Pintrest or somewhere.  I started working on them weeks before and worked a little bit on it each week.  The boys did a lot of the cutting which was a big help. 


Josh brought me home a very nice surprise.  I never expect anything but am pleased as punch if he's able to take the time to pick something out. 



 And these are pictures of Love. 

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice day, flowers, candy and wine, I'm impressed. Love does flourish in you home!👦👦👦👶

    ReplyDelete