Saturday, October 17, 2015

Fort Casey Beach Day...


October has been so nice this year.  So many beautiful days to enjoy the outdoors.  Being a homeschooling mom is a full time job and I don't often get outside like I want to.  I'm the teacher, cafeteria lady, janitor, and mom.  Sometimes I'm the grounds keeper but Josh has been doing the majority of that job this past year.
When Mom and Wayne invited us to spend a Saturday at their campsite on the beach at Fort Casey I just had to make that happen.


 Selfie with Mama!

Drawing with Papa.

It was lovely!  Great weather, perfect spot, great food and company.  The kids loved playing in the water and they also tried a little fishing.  We even brought our Daisy Dog!


The motor home for Blossom to nap in while we hiked around the old gun battery was such a blessing.  That's not a place for a toddler. 





This is where I hear the Scientist shout, "HYPOTHERMIA!"


Here's my fool proof way to take a family photo with a busy toddler...
 Stand behind the toddler.

 When they move - you move too.  Follow them and try again!

Ta-da!  A candid family photo!


A great day!

1 comment:

  1. I really need to check this blog more often--soooo behind. As usual this is an awesome blog and the pictures are amazing. Candid family pics are the best

    ReplyDelete