We took a trip to Oregon in March to visit family.
Our little cousins really dig their big cousins.
We spent a fun day at the Evergreen Water park. What a great place. On one of the walls they have a huge list of the Ten Commandments.
It was a great day to be inside because it was storming outside!
All the cousins had a great time at the restaurant for lunch. This is one of my favorite pictures!
The two little cousins bonded over Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood.
The bigger ones were off playing hide and seek and cops and robbers. I wish I had pictures of that. It was pretty cute seeing my big guys play like they were 6 again. They are so good with little kids. I'm so thankful for their tender hearts.
It's always good to see Dad.
It was a quick 3 day visit but we are now able to visit them easily with our big rig and travel trailer.
My boys love that place too! Their Civil Air Patrol group went :D
ReplyDelete