Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wedgits


I love a good deal but these toys never seemed like a good deal at the price they retailed for.  So for two years I've just looked at them in the box, in the stores, shaking my head at the price they were asking.  That was until a couple weeks ago and I was doing a quick looky loo through Pace Salvage and found a couple boxes of Wedgits Junior 15 piece starter sets way in the back.  They were originally priced at 19.99 and Pace was selling them for 9.99.  I picked up a box, brought them home and WOW, the kids really liked them.  A week later I went back to Pace and bought the last box.  Now with two Junior sets we have 30 pieces which makes the deluxe set.  I purchased two boxes for less than what one box sells for in LSLS.  I love a good deal!  The only thing that bothers me is that they are sooooo noisy when they fall.  Plastic falling on a wood floor,  ug!  My aching ears.  Here are some of the creations. 









The 7 year old enjoys recreating the pictures in the book, my 5 year old enjoys making his own things and the 10 year old occasionally builds with them.  He has sensitive ears like me and I think that may be one of the reasons he stays away from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment