What do I do with a hundred Marigold starters?
It may not look like it but there are a hundred little plants there.
An outdoor cub scout activity didn't get the attendance I had anticipated due to heavy rain so I was left with all these little Marigold starters.
We didn't want them to go to waste so my oldest son and I started transplanting them. We had everything we needed; soil,
Dixie cups...
It's still too cold to have them outside so they will be in my kitchen for the next couple weeks.
I suppose then I'll be saying, "what am I going to do with a 100 Marigold plants?"
Give them out on May Day! :)
ReplyDeleteGood idea about May Day :D
ReplyDeleteAnd, hey, it's a science project waiting to happen! Put them in different locations (different conditions) and have your boys measure them every day.
Where do they grow best?
How tall do they get?
Which ones bloom first?
Longest?
Lots of cheery flowers for you :D
Great ideas! I was thinking about the measuring part and I totally appreciate the idea about experimenting with different locations. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely problem to have! :) They will look lovely smiling at you around your house.
ReplyDelete