The Yoda hut is still there.
We'll have to clean up those jagged splinters on the top.
It looks like a big water stain mark on the inside.
The tree came down last night around 7:00 when we were at a Cub Scout Pack meeting. I had no idea it had happened until I went onto the porch this morning and saw it.
10 And now also the ax is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Wow. That's a lot of firewood!
ReplyDeleteInteresting to think about how much of that rot (the "water stain") was not visible from the outside...
Julie
I'm amazed at how much this tree has made me think about so many things. :-)
ReplyDeleteIt's going to take some time to clear out that wood. We'll split it with our neighbor.