Exploring a new place is so exciting when traveling through the islands. The boys had never been here and for me it had been 12 years.
Many things change in a decade. For example, now there is an awesome pool!
The weather was perfect for swimming at 2 in the afternoon.
The Professor had strict instructions not to swim but he could have fun in the pool. Consequently, he acquired a blister on the bottom of his big toe from walking on the bottom of the pool.
And of course free Wi Fi is a beautiful thing.
Crystal, I so enjoy seeing what you're up to and this looks like such a fun adventure. What a way to get away for a bit to relax. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThank you Marie. Sometimes I think I may be putting too many pictures up but I have a hard time choosing only a few.
ReplyDelete