I've been wanting to take this bike ride for a whole year. It was July of last year when I saw a friend post pictures of this trail on her blog. There are plenty of clues in the pictures to give the location away. Take a guess and let me know.
Islands on the Horizon
We spotted a hawk
The Bay
A snack break in some shade with our neighbor in the background.
This trail is on private property and only accessible in the day light.
So glad you made it there! Great bike trail, huh? Next up - have you tried Hertz Trail (it's off of Northshore Drive on Lake Whatcom) - it's a Whatcom County Parks trail. Great, great bike trail. 6.2 miles roundtrip. Highly recommend. :-)
You went to the marshmallow farm!
ReplyDeleteYes! Do you know the place?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful view of the islands, looks like a good day :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you made it there! Great bike trail, huh? Next up - have you tried Hertz Trail (it's off of Northshore Drive on Lake Whatcom) - it's a Whatcom County Parks trail. Great, great bike trail. 6.2 miles roundtrip. Highly recommend. :-)
ReplyDeleteYes, I think our cub scout pack went on the Hertz trail last summer. I loved it. I can't wait to take the family back. I love riding around the lake.
ReplyDelete