Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Sun Came Out...

With the boys and I officially on Christmas break we headed out to soak up some sun.  Semiahmoo spit offers a long beach, drift wood,  and direct access to the afternoon sun.
The boys took off right away.

I tried to soak up some sun.

 Mt. Baker was sunning herself as well.

9 comments:

  1. Those are some gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. That's right out of the camera too. I really want to learn how to tweek them for maximum effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shots of Mt. Baker are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mt. Baker us sure beautiful! I used to live in Seattle and miss seeing the majestic beauty of Mt. Ranier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the last two shots are stunning. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the kind words. My spirit is lifted and it was sure needed today in the middle of a week and more of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Straight out of camera?! That's fabulous.
    You must be in my neck of the woods. We spent Christmas Day at Crescent Beach in the drizzle.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. The PNW is a special place. Second only to growing up in the interior of Alaska. :-) Nice to meet you Heidi.

    ReplyDelete