After school today we headed over to our neighbors house for some winter time crafts. (I would love to post more pictures of our times together but I respect her family's position on keeping pictures of their kids off the internet. So, you'll only see pictures of my kids at these gatherings. It kind of looks like we do the crafts all by ourselves but our friends are just off to the side.)
Snowman cupcakes were on the agenda. I am so glad I've teamed up with this family because making these cute cupcakes is not something I would do on my own with my kids. Does that sound terrible? I'm so glad they got to make them though. These are special times for fun memories and I'm truly thankful for these days.
The Professor is always thinking "out of the box," his cupcake snowman got in a fight and has a black eye. (Doesn't he look "old" in this picture?) Some days I get a flash of what he'll look like as an adult and other days he can look 7 years old again.
We also made some fancy, paper snowflakes. We've all made them on own before but this was the first time we followed a pattern and cut out specific parts. They turned out nice and I'll be hanging them up in our school.
The Ice Crystal Snowflake.
I had to help the Scientist a bit and was hoping he wouldn't cut my fingers.
The Valentine Snowflake.
Next month we'll be back at my house and I've already got some ideas for an interesting "stamping with food" craft. I love my Family Fun magazine.

I got my first issue of Family Fun this month. I can't believe I've gone this long without it!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing your crafts! :-)
Delete