Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Sweet Suite at Safeco...

I'm at least a week behind in posting.  But it's summer and there is plenty to do.  Plus, I'm trying not spend too much time with my computer.  Less time with the computer means less time blogging but more time with family and summer projects that must get done.

Last weekend we had a special treat.  We watched a Mariner game in a suite.  I bought 8 tickets a few months ago through my alumni association at my University, UAF.  We took the whole family plus Grandma Patty, Uncle Chuck and Auntie Jodie.
The whole suite experience is like riding first class in an airplane.   We had a complimentary parking pass and entered through the garage sky bridge on level 3.  We passed through 5 check points and at each one the boys where given baseball cards and treated like they were stars going to the big game.


I think the best part about the suites is that the food is catered and it never runs out.  The boys could go and get as much as they wanted all evening.  Bottled water and sodas are complimentary and big fancy cookies are served after the 7th inning.   The Mariner Moose also comes by each suite for a visit and picture opportunities.  I loved that we didn't have to chase him down or wait in a long line to get a picture.  There are many perks in a suite.
The game was another great one.  
 Mariner's won over the Rangers 7-0.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it was a wonderful family night! What grand pictures and memories.

    ReplyDelete