My life with boys does not include this...
A size 0-3 month outfit I found at a wee little consignment store. This and a couple other items are being packaged up and sent off to a friend who just had her 3rd little girl and 6th child. I'm probably spoiling the surprise but, this outfit is just too cute. I had to post a picture right away.
If I had a little girl she would probably be dressed like this. I adore jean skirts, plaid, stars, and red, white and blue. Shopping for a couple little girl outfits was a lot more fun than sifting through boys pants, size 6, to replace ones that have gaping holes in the knees. (Don't get me wrong, I'm plenty thankful for my three wonderful boys.)
Now, this sweet little outfit may only fit for a few weeks and it may not be practical for everyday wear but, I'm not thinking of that.
No, my life with boys does not normally include shopping for tiny, little, girl outfits. Thankfully, I have friends that give me reasons to.
Update - Here's a link to see the sweet little girl wearing this dress. DRESS
You are killing me! The first thing that popped in my head was, "That is SO CUTE!" Oh my, oh my:) I've had a pile of patriotic fabric stacked up for circle skirts for the other two girls and now I may actually finish them! What a wonderful surprise:)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you like it! I hope to put it in the mail tomorrow.
ReplyDelete