Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ventura, CA beach . . .

A quick trip to the beach turned into a wet and sandy ride back to the hotel.



The boys loved the waves but we were not prepared for total immersion in the ocean.  We'll never make that mistake again.  Our 2012 rental minivan was a mess in minutes.  Sand was everywhere.  Josh made sure it was vacuumed out before we returned it the next day.
To get the boys out of the water I had to assure them we had access to these types of waves in Ocean Shores, WA.  I've heard those waves can be scary so I may have to life vest them with a rope line attached. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, the rouge wave in Oregon is still very clear in my mind :) but must admit the Calif Beach water is quite differnet than the bay water.

    ReplyDelete