One thing I can't do... knit and blog at the same time. It's either one or the other and these past two weeks I've working on a knitting project in my spare time. I'll try to do a post about that soon. Blogging also requires I pick up my camera and take pictures which I haven't done much of either.
Thankfully, I did take a few last week.
The Cub Scout Tiger and Bear dens had a field trip to the Bellingham Police Department.
The Officer was very tolerant of the boys checking out the gear on his belt. We had to tell them numerous times, "Don't touch the gun!"
He also humored them when they wanted to look in the trunk. I'm not sure what they boys thought they might find. A body?
Sorry boys, just an empty trunk.
These Scouts have all the fun. When's the last time you sat in the drivers seat of a police car?
Uncle JR needs to get up there with Zak!
ReplyDelete