Saturday, November 3, 2012

Overhaulin' . . .

The boys create lots of different games.  After they watched Auction Kings they went and played auction with their toys and play money.  The 7 year old earns back his play money by setting up a hot wheels car wash in the bathroom sink. Hot wheels cars are everywhere in my house.  I cringe when another one finds it's way in.  I was happy the other day when one of them was turned into a project.

In progress...
He ended up putting 3 coats of red paint on and then a clear coat.  It turned out really cool.

2 comments:

  1. Catch up day on your blog! As always, great pics and the video clip was awesome. Yep, sorry I missed the game, but warm & cozy at home was a good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must've loved me when I added to the collection this summer ;o)

    ReplyDelete