Sunday, December 2, 2012

Screaming for Ice Cream. . .

I finally got my act together this week and got some pictures taken.  So now I'm wondering where I should start first.
I'll start with the opening of the new Edaleen Dairy Ice cream Shoppe.  This is their second store and this one will be a huge hit with the locals because it's so far into Lynden the Canadian border traffic won't want to take the time to detour to find it.  
 They completely redid the old East Side Deli store.
 Ice Cream, sandwiches, milk, cheese and other grocery items.
 16 flavors of hard ice cream.
 Sundaes are new!
 Ice Cream makes us silly.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to try it out!!! Wonder what the Christmas flavor is in the soft serve! Can't believe how long it's been since I've checked your posts, but now I'm all caught up :)

    ReplyDelete