Monday, May 13, 2013

Fun in the Sun . . .




Pulling a wagon with your bike never gets old.  The boys have been enjoying the sun but I have May allergies.  It's taken a week to get them under control and I never quite feel myself while I battle them.  Thankfully, by the end of June they should be gone.  I'm also trying to get my anemia under control.  I've been on iron and vitamin C supplements for a month.  I'm not sure yet if it's helping.  I think it may be.  In a couple months I'll get checked again to see if my numbers are up. I'm ready to have enough energy to have fun again. 
This last year has been a tough one.  It was my least favorite homeschool year so far.  I haven't had the energy to do many fun things.  I don't think I enjoyed it much and I don't think the boys have either.  Next year can only go up from here.

8 comments:

  1. That's the good part about hitting bottom...you can only go up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Crystal, from seeing some of your fun activities on the blog, one would never know it's been a hard year. Hope you feel better soon (first step!) and that next year is more encouraging. :D

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the downside of posting only favorite things. Sometimes it's an unrealistic picture. I wanted to be out more with the boys, hiking or visiting friends. But my energy level just wouldn't allow it. I've had to rest hours each day just to function.

      Delete
  3. I could have written those same words Crystal. We have not had much fun this year with school either. I am sorry. I will be praying for you. If I can help you please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya know it really started to affect me when the end of school year was in view and I realized this year was just not what I had hoped or planned for. I need a do over but that's not possible. The year is gone. I can only learn from it and try to make a better one next year.

      Delete
  4. You need a little time and space - we will help make that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo Hoooo! Summer camp at Grammy's. Where do I sign them up and how much?

    ReplyDelete