Monday, December 21, 2015

Blossom Turns Two!

One of my favorite events in December is Blossom's birthday the week before Christmas.  This year I made a gluten-free, black bean, chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting.  It's super yummy and I should have made two!  Maybe next year I'll make it a triple layer in honor of her third.
Family and friends blessed us with their attendance.

 Blossom was ecstatic to have all her favorite people in the house and paying attention to her.  I think that was her best gift of all



 The process of opening a present started out a little slow but, she had a lot of helpers and people cheering her on. 

Thomas the Tank Engine Trains are her favorite right now and she loved seeing two books about them.  


 Next, a tea set!


 And more Thomas.  Vintage from the neighbors!  So awesome!





High fives and happy smiles!
Happy Birthday!  We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Her joy and excitement fills us with joy and excitement. That picture says more than a thousand words can describe.

    ReplyDelete