Before and after pictures of a real salon hair cut! I wanted Blossom to have a stellar first haircut experience so I asked my stylist Miranda if she would trim her hair or recommend someone. I wanted a small, quiet salon and a stylist that was sweet and kind.
Miranda agreed to trim Blossom's hair and Blossom joins a small list of wee little clients that Miranda serves.
Blossom agreed a couple weeks ago to get a hair cut because I told her Miranda has chocolate at her salon. This morning Miranda left for work early just to pick up special chocolate for my girl because she knew Blossom would be anticipating a chocolate treat.
Grandma Patty was nearby and popped in to take these fun pictures for me.
I'm thankful for these special people that surround us.
And I love my Blossom!
Special times for a special little girl.
ReplyDeleteShe is such a CUTIE!
ReplyDeleteWas so proiveledged to be there for your special day with blossom, thanks for calling me at rhe senior center
ReplyDelete