We are taking a sick day today. It's to be expected with the schedule we have been keeping that someone was bound to get sick. It's my oldest. He's stuffy, runny, sneezing and tired of blowing his nose. But he's determine to get to everything on the schedule. He wants perfect attendance at scouts so I patched him up, stuffed him with medicine and told Josh to tell the leaders what was going on and that we have one very determined scout on our hands. He made it through the whole meeting.
While they were at scouts I had the younger two with me at the Whatcom Homeschool Association Christmas Program. My wolf scout helped to hand out programs. It was a great program of talent provided by the homeschool families. I loved it and my wolf scout said he wants to come back next year. He liked handing out programs. (Building a heart for service to community)
Today the older boys have piano lessons and then we are home again to rest. I'd really like to stay in my P.J.'s today. Maybe tomorrow.
Hi Crystal! Shaley went to high school with my husband, Eric. It's nice to meet you. :) Small world. We go to church with Bergerons. Love your blog. Hang in there with the holidays and being wiped out--we'll make it!
ReplyDelete