We went to the game because one of our tickets was free due to the boys selling enough Cub Scout popcorn last October and the other tickets were discounted to 15.00 a piece. Hard to pass up a good price like that. We took Grandma Patty and Uncle Chuck with us. They provided the peanuts and candy.
This was one dooozy of a game! The Mariner's beat the Minnesota Twins 7-0. The kids were thrilled.
Ichiro, Ichiro, Ichiro!!!
I think you should submit the top picture to a Mariner Fan Club newsletter if there is such a thing--what an awesome picture!! We did have Fun!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, it just goes to show that nearly any seat is a good seat at Safeco Field.
DeleteLove it - so many of my favorite people & things in one little post! I hope the 7-0 win helped make up for the upsetting loss this past summer. ICH-I-RO!!!
ReplyDelete