When I first started blogging I had visions of sharing "A Few of My Favorite Things"... literally. I made a mental list of the things I would share because I'd used them and felt they were good, quality products. Well, blogging takes time and that is a precious commodity. I ended up blogging about the most important, present moments in order to document them and preserve them. I'm so glad I did because I haven't spent much time scrap-booking these past couple years and this blog is a record of our adventures.
But, to get back to my point, I'm going to try to post a few favorites over the summer. They may be totally boring for some of you. They'll be things I would talk about or share with a friend if we had endless hours to chat about everything under the sun.
First up, blinc mascara. Now I'm not a big make-up wearing person but if I don't put a little effort into my eye area, my fair skin, and light eyebrows all fade in a dismal blank complexion. So, at the minimum, I need a little mascara and brow pencil. This is the only mascara that truly won't run or smudge. It's physically impossible for this mascara because it's not oil based. It's a polymer. You don't need make-up removers or soap to remove it. It slides off your lashes with warm water. I love it! It also won't flake off during the day. But, be warned, this is not an inexpensive product. Quality products rarely are. And you can't buy blinc at the regular store. I buy mine out at Birch Bay Hair Care salon off Alderson Rd. Let me know if you've found it at other places. Of course, you could buy it online too. Here's the website, blinc.
These are all my own opinions and I was given nothing for them. :-)
I've been wanting to try this! No, it's not cheap and I have a bad habbit of pulling on my lashes so I've not made the investment. They carry it at Sephora - so if Bellis Fair ever gets one, otherwise they have an online store.
ReplyDelete