Can it really ONLY be Monday? At 10 am a cup of coffee spilled across the table damaging hours of work by all the boys. A half a roll of paper towels later and a binder in the garbage we soldier on.
Later, school and chores are being finished, I'm working with the 6 year old and World War III breaks out downstairs over a SINGLE LEGO piece. Swift action is required.
Now, my head is splitting and the older two are in their beds with orders not to emerge until 1:00 pm.
I wonder what the rest of the day has in store for me.
Oh dear! I hope Tuesday was better!
ReplyDeleteJulie
Praise God, yes!
ReplyDeleteMy Tuesday was similar to your Monday. My toilet became a fountain and spewed all over the walls, drained into the garage through a light fixture. My coffee spilled on my phone and it could only be used on speaker. I accidentally put olives into my coffee thinking it was Toddy, then Sean snapped a pipe he was fixing and it broke between the floor and the basement. On the plus side my bathroom, basement, and garage are all amazingly clean now.
ReplyDeleteOUCH!! That is awful!
Delete