Over the years our homeschool focus has drifted toward an emphasis on Science, Math and Physical Fitness. This has everything to do with having 3 boys.
Science because they are interested in it. Math because Josh and I are firm believers in the opportunities presented from the knowledge of Math and Physical Fitness because tired boys are happy boys.
One of the other aspects of education we offer the boys is Music Education. Both Josh and I feel these skills will be meaningful to our sons down the road and we don't deny the benefits they offer now.
Today, our youngest started piano lessons.The first day is always a happy one. I will enjoy it because I know what lay before me in the weeks to come.

Just caught up on all the posts since I've been away. Love the look on his face!
ReplyDeleteYucky Monday and nice family trip to the shooting range :).
Grandma Patty