Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cub Scout Pop Corn...

I spent part of my Saturday with the cold and grumpy popcorn sellers.

Actually, I have to give them credit.  They do try very hard when they try, between the time spent checking out the birds, pumpkins, holding up the walls or climbing them like Spider-man.

Popcorn sales are down this year for us.  So, we'll be pounding the pavement through the neighborhood this coming week trying to reach our sales goal.  
October is always a busy month for us, with two birthdays, cub scout pop corn sales, cub scout pack membership renewals to update, print out, and process and then somewhere in there I need to get to the apple orchard to pick some yummy apples.  We love dehydrated apple chips and it's a lot less time consuming than making applesauce, which no one but I will eat.  Oh yes, and keep our school schedule, cook and clean.  I haven't even decorated for fall yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment