Last Friday Josh and I took a time out. Time out of the house, out of Lynden, out of the country and some time out for us. Grandma Patty blessed us with 28 hours of child free time to spend together.
We had been planning if for a couple weeks and were eager to make the drive North to Whistler Village to explore.
I totally understand why people are smitten just with the drive there. It's gorgeous. We took the north/east route around Vancouver from Lynden on Hyw. 99 so we never got bogged down in Vancouver traffic. Part of the drive is along Horseshoe Bay which was lovely even in all the fog and rain. Then to top is off the trees are if full Autumn color change. God in all His glory. Enjoying all this with the sounds of silence filled my spirit up.
I had been denying the arrival of Autumn but am fully embracing the season now and ready for the upcoming months.
No comments:
Post a Comment