Our schedule was a bit off today. So it's fitting that this post lacks focus as well. Over that last week we've picked more apples and finally dehydrated some. I had two dehydrators going at once during the night. The windows were dripping with humidity in the morning.
The boys were a great help picking the apples, and preparing them for the dehydrator. This was the biggest apple we picked. The Professor brought it home and proceeded right away to measure it and take it's picture.
It weighs 1 full pound.
Is 3.75 inches tall.
Has a diameter of 4 inches and a circumference of 12 inches.
Another Halloween craft...
I pulled this one out of my hat when the boys started to get a little rowdy in the house. I told the Scientist to stand on the white paper while we traced his foot. Of course it tickled and he giggled.
Who knew feet could make such good ghosts.
No comments:
Post a Comment