Saturday, May 19, 2012

Orcas Island, Sucia Island and the Big Garage Sale...

This week-weekend was all work.  I de-cluttered the house and made $ 70.50 at my garage sale today.  I helped Josh and Professor get ready for a 2 day camp out on Sucia Island with the Boy Scouts by precooking their breakfast and dinner food and helping them organize all their trail food.  I did a bit of reorganizing in the garage today as the garage salers slowed down, swept it out and mowed the grass after dinner.  I'm a bit tired.
Last weekend on the other hand was all play.  We traveled by ferry to Orcas Island for my Mom's wedding and I took over a 100 photos.  This post will be the first in a series about our trip.  It's about our visit to Mt. Constitution on Orcas Island.
Mt. Baker in the background.  It was very bright out.  The Professor left his sunglasses in the van.

Yes, I broke out the orange shirts again.

These two are good buddies.

A view of Sucia Island from atop Mt. Constitution on Orcas Island.

The Johnson Five

4 comments:

  1. Really beautiful. What a perfect weekend to be on the islands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was. Is this my friend Michelle from Ferndale, WA or a new friend to my blog? Your profile is not available for viewing.

      Delete
  2. It's me. Michelle in Ferndale. :-)

    ReplyDelete