Otherwise, be there right when the gates open as the popular rides get busier throughout the day.
The Buzz Lightyear blaster ride - though not dramatic as a RIDE - was a big hit with my boys ;D But they loved just about everything - all the big rides, that is.
Know ahead of time what the height restrictions are for various rides (some are 48" and some are 52") so nobody is disappointed.
There is an app that lets you know how long the wait times for rides are! I have a few friends that are annual pass holders that swear by it - I will ask the name of it...
Did I miss something? When are you going?
ReplyDeleteMy best tip? Go when school is in session!
Otherwise, be there right when the gates open as the popular rides get busier throughout the day.
The Buzz Lightyear blaster ride - though not dramatic as a RIDE - was a big hit with my boys ;D But they loved just about everything - all the big rides, that is.
Know ahead of time what the height restrictions are for various rides (some are 48" and some are 52") so nobody is disappointed.
Then go with the flow ;D
Julie
Take advantage of the Fast Pass at major attractions,
ReplyDeleteIt helps to cut down the time waiting in lines, Have a Great Time!
As always, doing your homework first--but being prepared will make it so much more fun--yep, take it from Julie, go with the flow.
ReplyDeleteThere is an app that lets you know how long the wait times for rides are! I have a few friends that are annual pass holders that swear by it - I will ask the name of it...
ReplyDelete