Friday, June 14, 2013

Marking the End of School 2013 . . .

For the last week we have been relaxing and doing the minimum in school.  The boys have been finishing up some math and only have a page or so of a final exam left.  I use the final exams as review work.  When  I see errors, we take time to correct them.  Wouldn't it be awful if I just scored the test and said "See ya!  Have a great summer!"
Our first summer activity - last week - Semihamoo Beach with friends.



 We marked our last day of school with some Silly String, friends and a trip to Edaleen's Dairy. (thank you Grandma Patty for the silly string)


Our evening was spent at the Cub Scout Cross-Over.  

Here's a peak back at last year.  The 2012 new Tiger.

The 2013 veteran Tiger, soon to be a Wolf.


2013 Happy Cub Scouts!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun was had my all. Sorry I missed the silly string adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will make sure to do it again. There are still cans left!

      Delete