Sunday, February 17, 2013

Looks Interesting . . .

 

I found this book reviewed on the Pioneer Woman's blog.
Our library system doesn't have it but I've requested it from another.  It's based on the queries of 11-year-old author Alexa Coelho, and answers from her neighbor, chemist and author, Simon Quellen Field.
It's listed on Amazon.
Here is the link on Pioneer Women.

3 comments:

  1. Will be fun to check it out with the boys when it comes!! Grandma Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun book!
    Did your boys like Disneyland or Disney CA better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yikes! Has it been THAT long since we chatted? I feel just terrible about that. I think the boys would have different answers. So many factors play into it. Weather, rides, day 1 verses day 2. I was impressed with Carsland. And loved Soaring over California. I also loved PeterPan's Flight! It was one of the first rides we went on. Pirates of the Caribbean was also excellent. We are going to plan a trip to Yellowstone for Spring of 2014. What do you guys have planned for your next adventure?

      Delete