Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Odds & Ends . . .

We signed up for the Costco AX card last year and I have been waiting for this day.  Our Disney trip expenses all went through the card and it really added up!  I'm so happy to see this reward!

These are the shoes the Scientist chose to wear out of the house and to piano lessons.  I thought he was asking me if he could wear flip flops which isn't much better but I said yes.  I think this is classic.  It's cute.  He wasn't worried one bit about what anyone would say.  Too bad I was the big mouth that said something about his choice. 
The Scientist has composed a song for piano.  The above picture is the front page for his sheet music.
This week I breath a great sigh of relief.  Our 6 weeks of Thursday ski lessons ended last week and Tuesday evenings at Gymstar ended this Tuesday.  My weeks just became a whole lot easier.  I'm happy to have some flexibility and freedom back in our schedule.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hear you! Even great things... fun things... I'm glad when they end and we get back to "normal". Love the Knights' Battle!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete