Friday, July 25, 2014

Blossom Update...

Cuteness oozes from every pore on this little girl.

And she turns everyone she meets into "goo goo, gaga talking sillies.  I don't mind, it's just so funny.  I don't think that really happened to this extent with my boys.

I wish I could post pictures of the smiles she gives.  If you see me out and about, hopefully she'll flash you one.  But I'm trying to keep her privacy online so these will have to do.

We're trying to keep up with all the summer outdoor chores so Blossom tags along and plays happily for as long as she feels she can.  I was able to get a bunch of trimming in and the boys raked and hauled it all away. 

She's learned to spin around in the excersaucer and really jump up and down in it.  She's almost a different little girl today than she was 2 weeks ago.  She's getting stronger with tummy time.  She splashes the water in the bath now and attacks toys and books.  She's starting to assert herself and it's all good to see.  It's amazing how fast these little ones can bounce back and get on track with just a little help. 

2 comments:

  1. As previously said, she has a great garden in which to bloom--and she does just melt our hearts 🎀💕

    ReplyDelete