Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Meet Blossom...

We recieved our first placement today!
Little Blossom (that will be her screen name here) is 7 months old.

She's a sweet, little bundle of cuteness.  Our job will be to care for her, get her well child check ups up to date and hopefully help her exercise in order to get back on the growth chart.  She is currently wearing 18 month clothes comfortably. 

She came to us this evening around 6 pm and we had her asleep in her crib at 9pm.  The family is all abuzz and very helpful.  The boys are extremely attentive.  It's a wonderful distraction. 

I'll need to find a couple more outfits at the consignment store to get her by until the clothing voucher comes in.  She came with one outfit on and some smaller ones (that look newborn size after I washed them) that were part of a "care package" from the office.

She makes cute vocalizations that sound like an owl.  She can also grab her toes and sit up with a spotter. 
That's it for tonight.  I'll keep ya posted.


11 comments: